Saturday, March 4, 2023

I did not write the copy for this ad...

A reader notifies me of an inexpensive alternative to the MFJ-1979 telescoping antenna I use frequently.

The verbiage of the antenna's (from BD7IBI) ad gave me a chuckle but I question the quality of something so inexpensive and I look forward to reading user reports when this antenna hits the streets (or bedrooms?).

As for my MFJ-1979, it is 5 years old this month and still looks like new, despite the less-than-optimum care given it...trunk of car, suitcase, back of truck .

Like Johnny Cash, it's been everywhere, man.

Now if only MFJ could be as creative in their ad copy...

.

.

2 comments:

  1. It's worth following the link to see the other ad images and text. I was especially intrigued that this product can apparently "reduce the sagging of erection."

    ReplyDelete